- Please continue to scan your QR codes, Register your bus trip here or call us on 0800 002 004.
- Face masks or face coverings are mandatory on public transport in Alert Level 3. Visit our face masks / coverings FAQ page for more information.
- If not comfortable with new Alert Level 3 rules, please find an alternative to Public Transport.
- Do not travel to events which do not meet the requirements for gatherings at Alert Level 3.
- You should not use public transport if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
Remember to be kind. Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19.
Free bus rides to and from your vaccination appointment
Free rides to and from Covid-19 vaccination appointments will be available on our services from Friday 01 October until Friday 31 December 2021.
Terms and Conditions:
- To travel for free, you must show the bus driver your appointment confirmation – which is either a text/email on your mobile phone – or a letter.
- If you require a caregiver to accompany you to attend a vaccine appointment, your caregiver can also travel for free.
- Alternatively, if you have dependents that you need to look after (under 12-years old) your dependents can also travel for free.
- Free travel is only available on the day of a vaccine appointment; the day which appears on the booking confirmation.
- The bus driver will only be checking that your appointment letter/text is dated for the day of travel.
- If you do not have an appointment but get vaccinated at a walk-in clinic, your return journey home will be free on the bus if you show proof of your vaccination that day.