At Level 2 of New Zealand’s four-level COVID-19 alert system, The key information about services is outlined below. Your cooperation is crucial if New Zealand’s response to COVID-19 is to be effective. Remember to be kind. Together we can stop the spread of COVID-19.
Passenger trip register
We want to keep our community safe. It’s really important that each time you use the bus, your trip details and contact information are recorded. This is so we can provide this information to the Ministry of Health if it is required.
Every time you use the bus, you must either call us on 0800 002 004, or fill in the passenger trip register form here.
Tips to keep you safe:
- Keep 1 meter apart – Stay safe, keep your distance from others while you wait for the bus
- Use the Window seats if possible
- Avoid direct contact with the driver
- Keep a 2-metre distance from people at all times
- If you are travelling with a friend or family member it is ok to sit together
- Stay home if you are sick.